|Day / Time||Class||Studio||Dance Fee||Drop-in Fee||Booking|
7.30 – 8.30pm
|Ballet Improver Level
||The Pilates Workshop, Studio 2||8-week block £84.00||Drop-in £12.50||Classes are booked directly with me; DOWNLOAD THE BALLET CLASS BOOKING FORM HERE or contact email@example.com for more details.|
8.30 – 9.30pm
|Ballet Advanced Level||The Pilates Workshop, Studio 2||8-week block £84.00||Drop-in £12.50||Classes are booked directly with me; DOWNLOAD THE BALLET CLASS BOOKING FORM HERE or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.|
10.45 – 11.45am
|Ballet Improver Level
||The Pilates Workshop, Studio 1||8-week block £84.00||Drop-in £12.50||Classes are booked directly with me; DOWNLOAD THE BALLET CLASS BOOKING FORM HERE or contact email@example.com for more details.|
8.30 – 9.30pm
|Ballet Mixed Level||The Pilates Workshop, Studio 2||8-week block £84.00||Drop-in £12.50|
8.00 – 9.00pm
10.00 – 11.30am
|Beginners Ballet Course
Ballet Body Conditioning
|The Pilates Workshop, Studio 2
The Pilates Workshop, Studio 2
|6-week course £63.00
Advanced payment £15.50
|This special 6-week course is perfect for complete beginner who wish to try ballet for the first time and for those who want to improve their technique by going right back to the basics of ballet. Dates are: Friday 6th September – Friday 11th October, 2019.
Classes are booked directly with me. Classes are held monthly, next dates are: Sunday 22nd September, Sunday 20th October and Sunday 17th November.
BOOK TWO OR THREE BALLET CLASSES A WEEK AND RECEIVE A 20% DISCOUNT ON THE SECOND AND THIRD SET OF CLASSES FOR THE 8-WEEK BLOCK! (Classes must be booked together).
Taster classes available
Come and try a Ballet Class for just £5.00 or Ballet Body Conditioning Class for just £12.50! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for booking (subject to availability).
Private coaching, pointe work and audition preparation classes available
Please get in touch if you would like a class to focus entirely on you, your needs and aspirations. A private class costs £60 per hour.
Workshops and Courses
Throughout the year there are intensive ballet weekend workshops and complete beginner courses available to enjoy the full ballet and dance experience! NEXT BALLET WEEKEND TO BE HELD ON SATURDAY 5th – SUNDAY 6th OCTOBER, 2019 – 2.00-5.00pm each day. Contact me for more details.
City House, Ronsons Way
Catch-Up Ballet Classes
If you are unable to attend a ballet class in a block of 8, please contact email@example.com to request a ‘catch-up’ class. Catch-up classes can only be taken within an existing 8-week block – spaces subject to availability.
This is a simple form, which lets me know if there are any issues we need to address before starting any dance classes. Just download, fill out and either email back to me or bring with you to your first class. PAR-Q FORM DOWNLOAD
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- 8-week class blocks, ballet body conditioning and private coaching must be paid for in full in advance of the start date to ensure your space is reserved in class
- Once classes are booked and paid for, I am unable to offer a refund
- If you are unable to attend your regular class due to holiday etc., I aim to offer an alternative ‘catch-up’ class within the class dates, providing I have space available in the appropriate class. Catch-up classes can only be taken once during an 8-week block
- I offer a 20% discount on both a second and third set of classes when booked together. By doing this I am unable to offer a reduced fee for any missed classes in a block of 8
- In the event of class cancellation due to adverse weather conditions e.g. extreme heat, snow and ice no refund is provided
- In the event I am unable to teach class an alternative teacher will be provided or a refund given if another teacher is unavailable
- Personal information that you supply to Ballet Revival may be used for keeping you updated with new classes, theatre events etc. and to inform you of any changes made to the website and classes etc.
- Ballet Revival will not disclose information to any third parties except as required to do so by law or in case of a medical emergency
- In operating the website and e-mailers it may become necessary to transfer data to locations outside of the EU for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to Ballet Revival, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure your data is stored securely, we cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk
- For more details on how your information is used, how we maintain the security of you information and your rights to access and/or request deletion of the information we hold, please contact email@example.com